We are committed to keeping your personal details private and you can rest assured that any information collected by us is kept strictly secured. We use this collected information to simply review your orders and also to provide you with our newsletters, should you choose to subscribe.
We do not generally collect “sensitive information” as defined by the Privacy Act (such as information about ethnic origin, religious or political views, health information, tax file numbers etc) from you. If you voluntarily submit sensitive information to us, you consent to our collection of such sensitive information and we will only use or disclose such information: for the purpose for which it was provided or another directly related purpose; or as allowed by law.
We do not and will not disseminate this information to anyone else unless noted as per beow. When you visit our website, our servers and other third party programs may track and record information that your browser sends such as your IP address, pages viewed, product viewed, sites from which you clicked to our site, time spent online, product purchase information and other statistics relating to browsing behaviours.
Please note, this data does not provide information relating to individual users, and is only used in order to improve our product offering and user experience.
We may disclose your Personal Information to organisations that carry out functions on our behalf, or assist us to deliver our services, such as our business associates, contractors, agents or service providers. These third parties may change from time to time. Some examples include:
- carefully selected suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes;
- couriers and freight suppliers for delivering relevant products to you;
- financial services providers, such as our banks or third party suppliers for securing payment of the products or services we provided to you, such as PayPal, AfterPay and, where applicable, debt collectors;
- technology service providers, such as internet service providers, database management services, data storage providers, website hosting companies, website developers and digital mail providers who send communications on our behalf;
- sponsors or organisations that partner with us; and
- our professional advisers, accountants, lawyers and auditors.
You agree that third parties which receive Personal Information from us may use and disclose the Personal Information subject to their respective privacy policies. We endeavour to take reasonable steps to enter into agreements with third parties that collect, store, disclose and retain Personal Information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, except as otherwise required by law.